Custom keys: change which key, when pressed, does what. Also, the computer remembers your preferences.
Custom colours: you can change between several colour themes, or change each colour individually. (the computer doesn't yet remember your choices).
- pretty score screens, with way more detail than before!
- more levels, including more flat ones, since some people don't like the hilly ones.
- a description of each level so you know what you're gonna play in.
- you can't stay on one single colour for too long, or the ground will make you change colour.
- it costs less when you change your own colour than when it is changed by a player, a mice, or the ground.
- wider attack radius so you touch other sheep more often (I may switch it back in a following version)
And a handful of bug fixes:
- sometimes the scores didn't show: this has probably been fixed.
- sometimes you saw players as "not ready" when they, in fact, were: this has probably been fixed.
- the ultra-long loading time when you started the game is no more.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.